Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Update 2.0

This week so far...

It had its ups and downs. The past Friday after school, I had lunch with Jole, Lynette and the boys of I803 at Mensa. Nothing much, but the boys are a bunch of really friendly and funny guys. Can have good chat with them, except Reuben who always talks nonsense to me! ("p)

After lunch, Lynette somehow used her evil powers of nonsensical-ness to tempt me into buying dessert...after a little persuasion, I cannot say no to some yummylicious and ice-cold almond jelly and longan...yum~!

Later we went to study at the library and tried our best not to look "suspicious" as we had illegally smuggled in snacks particularly sunflower seeds(something Jole has been craving for the whole week & she was finaly able to taste it...). Strangely though, something went very wrong with the library's toilet and Lynette and I went on a round the world trip in search of usable toilets. Some look er, red, some had questionable smell and some looks suspicious. So we ended up scouting 3 floors just for toilet...gahaa~ Then we continued studying...didnt know I am such a studious person right?! *suspicious smile*


Somehow, due to my inner hardworking-ness(gaaahahahah!!), I have decided and encouraged my friends Jole and Lynnette to study again on Saturday in school. But because you know me well enough, you would have known that I completely made the first sentence up.

Fortunately, Jole(the robot one) made up some kind of excuse of going to the EXPO for some iT fair on Saturday, so we did went to study in school and continued our smuggling of sunflower seeds into the library :D

Don't know exactly why, but I laughed so much with Lynette and Jole the two days(they said I SHOULDN'T speak chinese?!). Jole had said Lynette's laughter is contagious and it really is. I asked her, "Lynette, why are you lauging?!" and she said "Dunno, for fun," and started laughing again -________-"

Before we went to Expo, we had lunch at Pastamania in Tampines Mall. I had "Prawn Aglio" which is ok, but er, its pretty costly for a student. My pasta costs $9.60. That's just ONE PLATE, fyi, not a set. And its SING$. Gahaaa~I'm a poor student kay! But due to Lynette's influence again, we went for second round, DESSERT :D

Ice kacang...yummy! This Lynette girl, if you look at her she's like stick thin, so slim and slender but if you'd be surprised cuz she can eat quite alot >.<
Dang jealous of her! ("P) But she's a sweet(and mentally unstable) girl :)
Next...

At the Expo, all 3 of us bought 8GB thumbdrive for $25, thanks to Jole for surveying around for us. Jole's our techie friend. Need tech or gaming assistance can seek Jole(advertising Jole[yes she is a product, ROBOT]). Gahaha~

I bought another wireless mouse. I have concluded that I am a HORRIBLE shopper. I make hasty decisions that I will mostly regret. I already have a FREE wireless mouse with my laptop and I was "supposed" to buy a simple, normal optical mouse, but much thanks to my choosy(idiotic, stupidiot, senseless) self, I ended up purchasing another freaking wireless mouse that isn't working exactly like how I want it to.

My stupiak brainless self caused me to buy another mouse which I DON'T need.

And this was what my sister said in msn when I told her about my mouse purchasing.

(11:31 PM) R+ache+L:
OK, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND WALLOW IN YOUR OWN STUPIDITY ALONE THEN


Yes, my sister, thanks for your 'wise' words.
And then this is what my good friend, Ah Ping said.

(11:34 PM) Ah Ping: stupid
(11:34 PM) Ah Ping: idiot
(11:34 PM) Ah Ping: dumb
(11:34 PM) Ah Ping: waste money
(11:35 PM) Ah Ping: too much money means gif me la!!


Such 'supportive' friends and sibling I have.

Today my PSPS(Jole, Mira, Sunil, Anthony 2nd, Norman) group gathered at Jole's house(at her request) to discuss about our presntation tomorrow. This gave me the chance to have lunch at Mira's house :D

Her mum cooked some yummylicious black pepper chickyn...thanks to Mira + her mum!!


Then we head to Jole's house at around 2pm to discuss. The four of us pretty much completed all the work before Sunil and Norman showed up at 4pm...gahaha real 'punctual' bunch of people! But Norman's a pretty cool dude...be nice to him and he's quite ok :)


Then we slack around Jole's house playing games and http://hotel626.com/ and staring into space...weee~

Random pic of the week: -at Bedok Reservoir

No comments:

 
Site Meter