Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend Update

Let me do a little update on what happened since my last post on the historical day in the history of mankind.

Geehehe~ One of the most significant thing that happened on the morning of 5th November(or late evening of 4th November in America) when Obama was announced as the next President was...I SAW THE "KOREAN" GUY AGAIN!!! GAH!!! :D :D

I was just coming out of the elevator heading towards the lab door when he came out of the loo and also headed towards the same door! He was just half a step behind me, so I let him pass infront of me just so that I can make sure it is him without turning behind and absolutely faint infront of him. Gaaahaha~!! It was so exciting!! He was standing just infront of me!! Me!! And our schedule is actually enable us to meet at the same lab!! Just that he's next door...GAH!!! I was so excited that morning...because of the meeting and ofcourse because of the election.

Speaking of the election, during lunch break that day, my classmates and I went to the library and was able to watch the live announcement of Barack Obama being elected as the next President!! I was literally jumping up and down with joy when I saw on CNN that Obama had won :P
And the only person I could think of celebrating the victory with was my dear Ah Ping!! Ah Ping had been a strong supporter of Obama since the beginning and I switched(from Hillary) to Obama after he was nominated the Democratic nominee. I so wished AhPing was there to celebrate with me >.<

Dang, I miss my friends!! I can't go back me home till next week coz this 'Problem Solving' subject needs us to prepare a presentation. I just think it creates more problem for me than solving any!

Next...

Hmm...oyeah, my issues in new media subject requires me to start another 2 blogs...Gah~Its not all that easy taking up that subject. One is to present an issue about the new media and I've chosen to blog about politicking in new media, about how politicians have tapped into the new media to garner fresh support. Another blog we have to do is on any theme that we like. Any suggestions on what theme I should do? Entertainment? Gaming? Baking? Cooking? Dancing? Music? Gardening??

The next day 6th November...

It was Jole's 17th burfday!! This is the girl who on random likes to say she is still 16. Not anymore!! Gaahaha! Jole's 17!! Happy burfday Jole~

During lunch break(alot seems to happen during lunch break eh), Mira, DeXing, Fauzan and I went out of school to Tampines Mall to get Jole a burfday cake and some snacks for the class. It was quite a fun thing to do cuz this was the first time we got together as a class to celebrate our classmates burfday. Fun day indeed. Mira and I gave Jole a leather cuff which she likes and DawnDawn and Mariri gave Jole a coin box(cuz Jole used to carry her coins in plastic bags -_-) and also a whole set of panda-ish utencils. Mariri seems to have some association with pandas.

Jole & her cake





Jole posing infront of cake




Some of the snacks we bought for the class




Chen Han's new style :D



Pic with Jole & Mirr after Biochem tutorial





I don't know what I took, but I sure look stoned...and a little kookoo -_-



Radhi was sneaking behind us!

Finally a perfect pic :D
Anyone noticed I've grown taller? xD

Oooh speaking of pandas, there's a picture of a panda on a sandwich machine in IT school, just below the picture of a beef sandwich with a picture of a cow. Hmm...yummy. But doesn't anyone else find that rather disturbing and misleading?


No comments:

 
Site Meter