Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Arrogant, Insignificant, and Unworthy.

Tuesday.

What a horrible day for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for ruining my day. Thank you so very much, for f**king up my day just as it was about to begin. I thank you for that. I thank you for your arrogant, ignorant and selfish ways.

Tell me again and explain to me, as to how a person of your status, as a teacher to the weak, how do you share knowledge with students when you carry with you all your egoistic, arrogant nature around? How is it possible to pass knowledge to people of lower intelligence when you build your selfish, male-ego around you and you prance around proud with your nose held high? How, as a teacher, do you walk around, stepping on your students' head, thinking they are less important than you, that they are lesser human than you?

Am I wrong in my interpretation of you?

But still, I have to thank you for calling me to your challenge. Your puke face awefulness has awaken me from my slumber. The bald spot on top of your head that you tried so hard to hide unsuccessfully every morning with what's left of your remaining hair so has led me to convince myself that you, like so many other arrogant, nonsensical man before you is not worthy of my feelings and attention. You are a mere obstacle. A hideous object standing in my way, challenging me and putting me through tests I wouldn't have dared taken on myself had I have a shell outside to protect me.

Though my countenance of innocence may fool you to think that I am weak, but I assure you, you puke face, that I am much stronger than that. I am more than who you think I am. I will rise up and be much more a human than what your sorry ass could ever achieve. I will realise my potential as a true human, with emotions and kindness towards those weaker than me. I will prove to you, you sickening monster, that I am much more WORTHY than you. I realise that I do not need to defeat you, I just need to be more WORTHY than your insignificant presence.

I would remember you in the most grimmest, coldest way for what you did to me. Unfortunately for you, your sorry ass would be classified on the other side of the fence together with all the dirts of society that I have come across in my lifetime. Or rather congratulations to you, for that is where you belong, along with others with the lowest ranks of humanity. Ignorant, ignorant man. You are nothing but a silly ignorant, naive old man, blinding yourself in your own world where you are the king and the rest are nothing. Arrogance, ignorance, blind.

In the words of Liz Lemon, "He can eat my poo."

I shall end this post with the ultimate ego song by the ego-man himself, Kanye West.


No comments:

 
Site Meter