Monday, November 10, 2008

Rhymes and times...

I haven't written any real piece for sometime and I got a little rusty at writing. I used to write very often as the I was really inspired to write a while ago. I like to write when I'm inspired and when my emotions are pouring. That way, I can put the words together rather easily as they just flow and pour. But writing is also about practice and lots of reading which I haven't done in a while.

The "inspiration" is there, but more often, I am too lazy to write out any ideas or I simply just forced them away...which is a bad thing as nice pieces are just wasted >.<

The first two pieces in Malay were written a while back. They are simple and straightforward, nothing deep. My writing in Malay isn't good, so its just for fun, kinda experimenting with rhyming in Malay, kinda like 'pantun' but not really ("p)

Bulan mengambang di malam rindu
Ku masih di sini tanpa hadirmu
Bintang bermain di angkasa sunyi
Cintaku untukmu ikhlas dan suci

Luatan luas tanpa sempadan
Tanpamu di sisi ku dalam kegelapan
Gunung yang tinggi mencapai awan
Ku masih dibelai bayu kerinduan
Sungai mengalir tanpa henti
Seperti cintaku yang setia menanti
Bayu lembut membelai diri
Sedarkah engkau aku di sini?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ku peroleh ketenangan dalam pelukan mu
Kau berikan bahagia dengan hadirmu
Tetapi tahukah engkau isi hatiku?
Bukan persahabatan yang hanya ku mahu

Tak bisa ku ungkapkan kata-kata cinta
Ku pengecut yang takut memburu bahagia
Cinta kasih darimu masih kupinta
Agar diriku dibuai kenangan mesra

Jiwaku bergelora karena hadirmu
Dirimu mampu menggoncang duniaku
Bagimu dirimu begitu berpengaruh
Hanya untukmu ku serahkan seluruh ku.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This last piece is my first attempt at writing after a rather long hiatus.Got a little inspired recently, but I'm so used to blocking out "inspirations" that I wasn't able to give it a proper ending. It's simple and short. Here goes.

The birds they flew
The chase the sky
I chase after you
For invading my mind

A sweet addiction
That fills my empty heart
A deep contradiction
Right from the start

Misses and kisses
That are never fulfilled
I'm caught in this sickness
That't becoming unreal

I longed for your touch
Every minute of the day
I missed you so much
Words are not enough to say

Your eyes, your smile
That tender skin
You make me wild
And startled within

Your mere presence
Brings such significance
Your ethereal countenance
Awakens my senses

You drive me insane
With a single touch of the hand
I longed to be driven
To your blissfool wonderland.




Comments are welcomed geehee~ ("p)

Check out this great indie band called Between The Trees (thanks to Jole). Their music is great and I love this song. Its great listening, just ignore the video. Press play :D




No comments:

 
Site Meter