Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nonsensical Topics

Wee~
New post.

Er. What should I post today?

Updates: Last week I saw "Korean" guy(I don't really know why my posts seems to begin with him) and Mira & I(aka Nonsensical Tag Team) seemed to noticed that he has noticed us peeking(in a classy way, and by that I meant I went completely GAGAA when I saw him!) at him. Er. Will update more on that topic tomorrow because tomorrow is WEDNESDAY!! And his lab will be just across mine!! Gah~!! HEHEeee...


Next...


Mariri went to RiRihanna's concert in Singapore!!! Gah~!!! I are DANG JEALOUS!!! HUH!!! That lucky girl! Unfortunately she 'forgotten' to pack me while on her way to the concert and I was left at me room facing the walls while Mariri gets to have all the fun IN FRONT OF RiRihanna...ARRGHH~!! I was so close, but so far away from RiRi! But come to think of it, I was actually very close indeed to Riri...geehehe~

Look at the following diagram for explanation:





See, I was so close!! Gah~!! RiRi!!! She's super hawt in her video Take a Bow, with her pixie haircut, hawt tank top and dreamy eyes. I just became a fan of hers after seeing that video...not that much into her before that but she's pretty awesome :D


Speaking of Take a Bow, here's a recording of RiRi performing that song at her recent concert that Mariri went to courtesy of Mariri. Thanks Mariri, but a better gift would have been to take me there with you!






Ok, enough of my fuming jealousy. I've gotten over RiRihanna. Next...


I went back during the weekends and it was fun to go back and meet my friends Ah Ping and FoLing. Too bad Gan Lying cant be there but we had fun. We watched the Thai + HK horror flick The Coffin. Mwaaahahhahaha~*devilish laughter*



The movie starred (the only person I could recognise who isn't a Thai star) Karen Mok. Not a big fan of her's and not a big fan of the movie. The movie was mediocre, nothing too unexpected, nothing too fancy and scary, the story line was just alright but it does has a nice conclusion to the happenings/mysteries. I would give it a rating of 3/5 overall and a rating of 3.5 for its 'horrifitastic' factor.



Would have been better if not for the hordes of uncivilised children running up and down the cinema + screaming loudly but unfortunately at the wrong timing to let the whole theatre know that they are scared when images of the "ghost" appeared + at one time screamed in the cinema at their equally uncivilised counterparts whether or not the latter needed to empty their bladder. Good God, what is wrong with these children?


Alright. Enough of condeming nonsensical children. Let's moove on...


Amy Lee and our love-hate relationship.

Love
: Her music, her writings, her songs, her ethereal voice, her styles, her talents, her VOICE, oh her voice.

Hate: She fired her ALL her original bandmates under Evanescence(or somehow managed to make them all leave the band!), acted all Diva-ish, was not welcoming and appreciative to her loyal fans(especially all the fans who used to post on Evboard.com).



According to wikipedia, Amy Lee has been writing some new materials and songs and doesn't know whether or not she would be pursuing a solo career. She is quoted as saying that she was "at a point where I don't know what is next." Great. Ofcourse you don't know what's next! You pathetic idol of mine! You singlehandedly fired (most of) your original bandmates and now all you've got left are two pathetic guitarist! How is that even suppose to be a real band?!

Despite her shortcomings, I cannot deny her talents, this wonderful lady has. Amy Lee was involved in the re-recording of the original soundtracks to the animated movie by Tim Burton, The Nightmare Before Christmas called Nightmare Revisited that was recently released. Other artists involved included The Plain White T's, Korn, The All American Rejects, Flyleaf and Marilyn Manson.

Amy Lee recorded a song called Sally's Song and recently performed it at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Watch and marvel at her talents and dare me to hate her.






No comments:

 
Site Meter