Monday, December 15, 2008

Weee~ Term Test's over, Holiday's Here~!

Weee~ indeed :D


I'm done with term test and now happily residing at home for the holidays. Dang, I'm getting real lazy during the holidays...I'm so lazy to even blog...I've got loads of things I want to blog about, the will is strong but the body is just plain lazy ("p)


Term test was alright. I was such an angel(weeee~) in that I kept my laptop away from my sight so that I won't be distracted by the internet! But ofcourse, internet's not the only thing that can distract me...all in all, I think I did ok for the test, some mistakes here and there, but hopefully I can still survive. I did alot of studying(er...yeah, if you believe me :-X) with Jole, Lynnette, Jason-Watson and Rolls Royston. We studied(and ate, and talked and laughed courtesy of Lynnette) after each paper ended in school and it was pretty fun :)





Food for thought...Gehee~midnight snake while mugging for Biochem paper...not bad, for some soy bean food.




Er, don't know what she was doing, but from that wacky grin, you know my funny friend Lynette is not very stable, mentally :P




One of the days we even met online and played this viwawa thing. Studying konon! Gahah~~




Friday...



After our last Biochem paper, Jole asked me, Mira, Netss, Jason and Rolls Roys to do soldering in school, the reason being Jole's going away to OBAMA-LAND during the whole of the term break and she won't have time to do her soldering. So we camped in iT school and burnt away! :D




Geeheee...this is a sample piece, but I am working on my own ok! All I need to do is to just create an exact copy of the thing. Er, easier said than done.





Mira, Rolls Roys and Jason "hard at work" soldering...note the seriousness in their faces, otherwise not seen on them in their everyday lives.



Later...


Chiong back to home, KLUANG :D


On me way back to Johor, I passed by the new customs building, Iskandar something(hence everything else shall be named after the Sultan, buildings, spoon, chair, bed, car, pet-er, hope I won't get into trouble for saying that[read: ISA]). It's pretty impressive(compared to the old building *roll eyes* which is a piece of CRAP!), looks very high-tech and all, clean, ofcourse new, grey...which kinda makes me feel like they are creating something similar to Singapore's custom because of all the grey hues. One thing I do like about Malaysia is that they like to put simple touches to make it feel very, er, Malaysian-ish. They have incorporated black and white pictures of indigenous people from Sabah and Sarawak, you know a Iban warrior holding a shield kinda pics. Very nice, feels very home-y, its always nice to feel that human-touch when in a cold, big, corporate grey building. Nice work, you Johor people. I just hope its maintained nicely. If you do happen to cross the sea into Singapore through Johor Customs(or vice-versa), do pay attention to the little details :)


Next...



It's always nice to come home and meet up with my fellow Kluang-ians and all my friends(I :hearts: all ya'll!). Ah, the comfort of home, it gets sweeter since most of us had gone our separate ways after Form 5, and now we get to meet up and catch up with one another.



In the pics: Chee Emily, Tan FoLing, LyLyana and Ten Ten Tenssss and me at Old Town, Kluang :)




PS: Thanks lots and lots of lurve for my high flying friends(literally) Ah Ping(konnichiwa) and Shying(er, Sabah mari) for all your lovesss, especially Ah Ping for being host. All the best to Shying in furthuring your studies and may our, er, 5566 continue on aik!! Also equal lots of lurves for FoLing and Lying for all the laughter :D

Friendship last forever! We just decided to put a ring to it! Guess which is me?

To end this post, I shall post Explode by Uh Huh Her again. I posted their song in one of my earlier post, but I liked their song so much I'm going to post it again but this time with their official video. Do check it out, it's an awesome song.




No comments:

 
Site Meter