Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ch-ch-cheeeeeeckit Ouuuuuut~

Right.

Let's get to it...School's starting tomorrow, I'm supposed to submit my CDS blog's URL for evaluation, that's done but the blog is completely empty - smart ass like me would choose a topic on politics, then crack my head thinking what am I suppose to write about, brilliant, another BRILLIANT choice, Kat - then I'm supposed to submit a flowchart for the Computer Programming project but I haven't done a single thing yet, so good luck to me. Finally I have the DFund2 soldering project which is about er, 60% percent done. Gah, school. I'm s0o0o0o0o0o looking forward to it. Can't you tell my enthusiasm? (-_____-)

This video has been out for sometime, but I don't know if it's on MTV yet or not(because I have no TV, nor MTV here in Singkapoor - yay -__-"). It's by my favourite idol(if you haven't already know), the awesome-tastic, one and only, Ms(again) Alecia Moore, Pink! Weeee~

Not one to shy from controversy and never afraid to do whatever s**t that she wants to do, this video is a little unconventional so I'm not sure if the full video will be on MTVasia. Pink's the original rockstar, strong vocals, great lyrics, loud fashion and in-your-face attitude. Katy Perry, yeah she's the amateur here. Wait no more, I give you, Sober by Pink. Cheeeeeckit ouuuut.

P!nk "Sober" Music Video




And when you've got nothing else to do, you do this. Does anyone really read this?
Chee Emily tagged me to do this, so I have to do it right? Here goes.

I Wanna Do Something(OMG is that a Britney's song?!)
1. Name the people you tagged. (10)
- Er, if you happen to actually read this, then I tag you, everyone. Or if you have nothing else to blog about. Hmph.

2. Describe yourself in one word.
- Human :)

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- I'll pick my nose. Geeheheeh~ Ok, seriously, I'll pick someone who loves me(do you love me? :P). You can love someone with all you heart, but I guess it would be meaningless if that person hates you to the core.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- Gaaahhhahahahhaha~

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
- I don't know...how? Drown myself in self pity. Then mooove on.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
- Come with me to heaven. Gaaahhahaha~

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
- Very well then, the truth will show itself. Justice will prevail. GOOD trumps EVIL. Really, I have prove.

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- I don't need to LEARN, I know *smirk* Unless ofcourse, if I don't like that person then, like the words of some wise old men, "Let it be". Thanks, The Beatles :)

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
- Yes. Ah, it's definitely something very special and dear to me. Something very important to me. Something that I cannot live everyday without. Without it, my world seems blur, I am aimless and my steps wobbly. I am so thankful for you, you are so important and special to me and I obviously would not go anywhere without you, my SPECTACLES :D

10. Long distance love?
- Is that some kind of special name for a cocktail drink?

11. Best place to cry.
- Best place? How about I name all the WORST places to cry...

12. Who do you love the most?
- Love is for all humanity. And cute fuzzy, furry little animals.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- Gaaaaahhahahahhah~ "Last night I dreamt of you, but will dreams ever come true?"

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- That I want to choke them with my own bare hands until they scream and squeel for mercy while their face turn blue and their veins start popping on the surface of their skin and they gasp so deeply for precious air as the little cells in their body slowly give up and their hearts start beating faster and faster, until pumping blood no longer mattered? Nah, I wouldn't want to dirty my hands like that. Plus, I would be wasting precious energy on such insignificant creature >:)

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- Seriously Sarah Palin, do you still believe Alaska has borders with Russia?!

16. The last person you had a beer with?
- Beer. Sounds familiar. Does it taste like strawberry?

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
- Weeeee~ That was fun cause Ah Ping kept falling asleep during the movie. Need to slap her more. Tan FoLing, Prethesha and her friend Jolene(not to be confused with JOLE) was also there. Ooohhh popcorn....*zombified eyes*

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- Huh? Fauzan...dang...

19. The last person you hugged?
- Sorry, NOT a touchy-feely person. Except for special cases. Geeeheheh~

20. The last person you yelled at?
- I do alot of yelling. Like every morning. "Ikan, ikan...mari, mari, murah, murah!!!!"

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- "I kissed a ___ and I like it..." According to Malaysian radios, Katy Perry kissed something, a chair, a fish, a grandmother, a husband...oh, the possibilities. We just don't know what she kissed. No idea at all. *Roll eyes*

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
- Where the hell is the remote control!!! Where!!! I can't change the channel without the REMOTE CONTROL!!! ARrrrggghhhHH!!

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- I wish I have more brains...so I can give some to Sarah Palin.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- I'll visit Oprah so she can bring me to MORE places :D

25. What you hate the most?
- SPIDERS!!! They are EVERYWHERE!!! I'm fine with them as long as our live don't interfere with each other. They better not cross over to my territory, or THEY'LL BE SORRY! Or mostly, they'll just be DEAD >:)

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- On second thought, I wouldn't want to give up more brains for Sarah Palin. It'll just be a waste...

27. Five facts About Me:
- I talk, eat, sleep, breathe and live :)

28. Five things that scare me:
- Sarah Palin(she's more of a person than thing, but who cares)
- Spiders(wanna scare me? Try it)
- Myself(I surprise myself everyday...not really)
- Stinky people(again, I could only think of people...I'll write a THING next)
- High places(it's a THING right?)

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- I know this..."Sober" by Pink cuz I just posted it and er...Run by Leona Lewis.

30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
- Oprah(again she's NOT a thing, but who cares!), love, humanity, humility and GOD.



No comments:

 
Site Meter