Monday, December 29, 2008

Observations and Keypoh-sation

Brace yourselves, I am about to reveal to you a million-dollar picture that can only be seen by so few. It is a view of high worth and very few people will get the chance to see it. It is a once and only lifetime chance to see such a significant picture and I am very proud to show it to you. Ladies and gentlemen, gentleladies and men, I give you...
THE VIEW OF TP FROM MY WINDOW
Gaaaaaaaahahhahaha~

Well, it IS a million dollar view, I can see TP straight out of my window and it's exactly the centre-front of the school. Who else has a view like that? Who can actually proudly announce that they can wake up every morning, open their window, and see the front of TP directly opposite? Who else can truely say that every time they return to their room and open their window the first thing they spot is TP? Who else can raise their from their desk, out the window and see TP? Who? I DO!

. . . . . .

Dang it. My life here is going to be so boring isn't it? Waking up every morning to the same view of the same school that I'll be attending for the next 2++ years. Great. Just great.


Here's a little something I noticed while looking out my window today(no, I DON'T look out of my window everyday just to see what's going on at TP, it just so happens that 'something' is going on there that is clearly visible -_-). They are putting up new banner on the walls in preparation for the Open House this coming January. Don't know who those people in the banner are, but they sure look happy studying in TP. Really? Do you really become the happy looking people in the banner when you study in TP?


Unfortunately that's never true(I don't know why am I even discussing about this). Today, today, today. I got my E-Maths 2 marks and not so proud, so I frowned. There is no eternal happiness when you study in TP, dear friends, no(I am not too sure what am I blabbering about so I'll end this topic abruptly . . . here).


Speaking of the Open House, if any one of my juniors or if you know of someone who is coming all the way from Kluang to the East of Singkapoor to TP's Open House during January, do let me know. I'll be glad to move you around and show you the what's special about TP(and the non-existant eternal happiness that you'll obtain here).



Another thing I want to keypoh about is a new trend among the boys of this part of the world. Boys, seriously, what's going on? What are you guys trying to prove here? What's the message here? Are you guys sure you're giving out the right signals?

That's right. It's the "manbag" trend. I'm not quite sure if I've made the word up, but I think I have heard of it somewhere...anyway, "manbag" is the men's version of the women's handbag. Seriously! Why are men carrying bags like women! Why!! It's weird...at least to me. It just doesn't suit right. Meterosexuality is definitely kicking in, with more men beauty products in the market, guys really care about how they look nowdays, which is a good thing. But, really, don't push the meterosexuality too far. It's not cute. Not cute at all. Unless you're Hugh Jackman. *wink wink*

Then the guys they have this look. Their wear a tight fitting top, could be body hugging V-Neck tee, or a button down, then they wear this pants which is just at knee length. Then they wear some really nice shoes...I don't have a pic of this look, but ask me, I can't point at any direction in school and I'm pretty sure my fingers will hit on some guy with that look. Anyway, the "gay-ish"(no offense, observations, no discrimination) look is acceptable, but unfortunately it works on some guys and not on others. So don't push it, and guys, try this look at your own risk! May send out wrong signals...I'm just saying.

Man-bag, not for everyone. Seriously, just don't. Unless you're totally adorable and gay. And the the look is totally NOT working on victim #2. FUGLY bag(it kinda looked like he stole his sister's handbag and then decided, "Hey, I could TOTALLY work this, sista!"*snap*), FUGLY dress up, FUGLY! You want a bag? Trash bag would have looked better on you.

Random TV quotes of the week:

"Why do you sound surprised? I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America." - Liz Lemon(Tina Fey) on 30 Rock.


Phoebe: How can you let him talk to your crotch like that?
Rachel: He's talking to the baby.
Phoebe: Ohhh! Okay! Okay, 'cause when- when he said "I can't wait to hear your first words", I thought, there's a trick!
-Phoebe and Rachel on Friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye :) what a nice blog u have here.
do become 1 of my followers yea. thanks!

and happy new year.Wishing you Happy Memories of 2008 and a graced-filled 2009.

-Arianna-

 
Site Meter