Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally!! A post(of nonsensical shizzz)!!

Imagine(all the people...*sings*) my excitement when I saw Mr. Tayyz's message that I have been tagged by Alvin Che!! Gaahaa!! Finally, I have something to blog about! Gaha!! I know, some of you guys [*cough* Roys & Ben *coughcough*] had been complaining to me asking me to PLEASE update my blog...then later, I complained to you guys in return that I have no idea what to blog about. Well, enter...NONSENSICAL QUESTIONAIRE the 2nd :D

Three names that your friends call you:
-Kat :)
-Kather (ah, back in the good old days with my good ol' friends :D)
-Katty (copyrighted by Mirra ;] )

Three most important dates in your life..
-Er, my burfday?
-HOLIDAY
-New year cuz I'll have the reason in the world to get new clothes :D

Three thing you've done in the last 33 minutes..
-Watched Gossip Girl season 1...dang, I don't exactly know why am I still watching that lame show :S
-Listened to music on my lappy
-Logged on facebook and my blogger...and then I saw Tay's message saying I have been tagged! :D

Three ways to be happy..
-Spending time with my friends...they guaranteed me laughter :D
-Eating :D Gaahahahahaha! It helps :D
-Buying stuff. It can be groceries, accessories or "unnesscessaries", gahhaah~ It's GUARANTEED happiness

Three of your songs as for now...
Er, I think it should actually say "Three of your FAVOURITE songs as for now" so wth I'm going to my fave songs as of now.
-Leslie Roy - Unbeautiful
-Paramore - Decode
-Usher - Moving mountains [I've been really into this song for quite sometime now and I don't exactly know why :D]

Three of your favourite hobbies
-EATING . . . Weeeeeeee~! *idiotic blissFo0L look*
-Er . . . stoning? *stoned look*
-Singing (usually does duets with Mirrra) *remembers incident at Breadboard whilst singing one of Anuar Zain's song* WAAAAKAKKAKAKAKAAK!!!

Three places you want to go for vacation..
-Estonia
-Alaska, United States of America. I want to see whether I can cross over the border of Alaska into Russia (thanks to Sarah Palin)
-Moon, so that even if I don't reach it, I can fall among the stars...GAHA!

Three favourite cartoon/anime characters..
Alamarrkxx, I don't watch anime can? Cartoon I watch :D
-Spongebob Squarepants + all its cast
-The Fairy Oddparents
-Jimmy Neutron
-can add somemore???

Three favourite malls you usually go...
Waahxx, this is a very sad question. If I'm in Kluang, you all know my answer. If I'm in Singkapoor, then NO ANSWER. CAN!! SATISFIED!! HAIYORK!! APA MACAM SIAAA!! Jole will start saying "Remember, she NEVER been OUT of Tampines!" (-_____-")

Three favourite drinks..
-Water. Seriously. *I rawkx*
-Er. . .sky juice is not bad.
-Air *geeeheeeheeee*

Three favourite colours..
This one is easy. Everyone will probably know my answer as well. Although its not my choice, I've always been associated with black colour...not to be emo here so I shall name my 2 "favouritest" colour! Yay! er.
-COLOURLESS
-COLOURFUL
Yay!

Top three hang outs..
-I like to hang out on top of the trees
-Our "usual place" level 7 of TP library >.<
-In the confinement of 4 walls :(((((((((((

Top three food you love so much..
-SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI(huh? 3 already?)
-Indian food *yummmm*
-Chinese food + Malay food + Italian food + Mexican food + Western food + fast food + dessert (who says I can only love 3 types of food!)

Top three things special to you..
-Life and everything in it :D (I'm just cheating through this whole thing aren't I?)
-Money(cuz it makes the world go round...)
-Relationships(family, friends, acquaintances, teachers, etc. I'm cheating again! Who cares! :D)

Top three attitudes you like..
-straightforward/sincerity
-humble
-kind hearted(especially to animals)

Three things you'll be doing tomorrow..
Harrhhh. . .too bad, I'm just a typical student. Got nothing interesting to do can!
-Take DFund2 labtest
-Attend Chungky & Dr. Raja's lecture...Sial larr!! Tomorrow got Prem tut!
-Attend choir?

Three reasons you answer this survey..
-Nothing to blog about :(((((((((( **hides in blogger's hall of shame**
-Er. . .same as above
-Tagged by Senor Alvin :)

Three people you tagged...
Lemme tag...
-Mr. Tay!
-Rolls Roys!
-BenBen Ben is Ben is BenBen is Ben is Ben is BenBen is. Gaahhaha! :D

Finally got one post after a long hiatus :D

1 comment:

NivL said...

intersstinggg... lols... the way u cheat out of it makes it funny.. lols :P

 
Site Meter