Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life and rhymes

Well, well, well...whaddya know. Me is here blogging just 1 day before my Biochemistry paper. Awesomeness. I had been really relax throughout the study week. Slacking too much :(

Anyway, that's not the point here.

Weirdly enough, I haven't been writing much lately even though I had plenty of time and LOADS of inspiration...geheeee~

So, today while I was in library, in the silent isolation(while I was "supposed" to be studying), I ("accidentally") picked out a piece of white paper and started scribbling. I have to admit that my writing has gone a little rusty after months of hiatus from writing. I scribbled down a few lines, and thanks to some surge in inspirations, I managed to write a couple of stanzas, or whatever you call it. Tada...

I looked into your eyes but I can't see,
Your thoughts, your feelings, they escaped me,
Your playful laughter and that beautiful smile,
Made me wonder, is this all worthwhile?

I blinded myself with my feelings for you,
Covered my eyes from seeing the truth,
Thoughts of you I used as an escape,
Into my realm of fantasy, there's no mistake.

But your words, your words, they were loud and clear,
I've mistaken your intentions for something more dear,
To stay away from you from now on I will be sure,
To not let myself fall deeper and save my tears.

I had been foolish for creating my own fantasy,
For not facing the cold harsh facts of reality,
You and I were never meant to be,
All my feelings were wasted for nothing.

But I'll keep you near, my friend, my dear,
For these feelings they linger, they stay here,
I shall move on slowly to find another,
Only time will tell if I ever move further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After surveying my blog, I realise this is only the second time that I've ever posted my writings. Anyway, I dug through some of my older writings and the first one is a simple, melancholy, sappy song, and the second one is just a poem. Taadaaaarrrkkk:

You gave me love
You gave me hope
You gave me feelings that I can't ignore
You touched my heart
And I fell apart
I just can't love you anymore

The stars have dimmed
I shy away
It's time to think
Where to begin

Chorus 1:
Enough of love
Enough of lies
Enough of false hope that you supplied
Enough of time
Enough of dreams
Enough of everything that you can't tell me

Chorus 2:
Enough of love
Enough of lies
Enough of hurt, enough goodbyes
Enough of time
Enough of dreams
Enough of everything but you can't love me

Bridge:
I've had enough
I'm not that tough
I can't go on
If there's no love

-Repeat chorus 1 & 2-

Chorus 3:
Enough of love
Enough of lies
Enough of pain, enough of cries
Enough of time
Enough of dreams
Enough of hoping there's a happy ending

Enough my love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to play your game no more
I'm sick and tired of being hurt before
I don't want to have to love no more
Only to know there's no love at all.

I've put my trust in you to love
But all I got were lies and hurt
I wanted your love and was too naive
To believe that love would come to me.

I've given up hope, I've given up love
I've given my life just to be hurt
I've suffered enough but I won't learn
I'm still wishing love in return.

Take me away from this cruel place
That offered no love and no grace
Take me away, maybe I'll be okay
Because life is love and I'll love again.

Weeeeeeeeee~~
KAT :)


Life is [insert favourite word of the day].

No comments:

 
Site Meter