Friday, December 26, 2008

Another day in life as seen through my eyes.

Hmmmppppppphhhhhhh...

December 26th, another day spent in TP. Today we had the workshop thingy that we are supposed to attend. Basically, it's "supposed" to be an introduction into soldering, we were "supposed" to do some basic soldering that will help us better understand the next subject, Medical Devices. Fortunately, we started doing some soldering work for DFund 2 already so we don't need to cover so much of the basics stuff.

One of the practices is to solder ANYHOW and this is what I did :)


For the real circuitry, initially I had some problems with my connection. But much thanks to Dr. Ravi who was so helpful, he helped me identified my ONE wrong connection. All I had to do was to desolder it and re-solder again. Weeee~ Thank God it worked well and I was able to finish rather quick.

The rest of the day, I waited for Mirrra cuz she had some problems with her circuit. We were the last to leave and we walked happily with Dr. Ravi out of engine school. Then he proceeded to follow us out of the school...and after sending Mirrra off(she was rushing to see her Mirafie ;P), Dr. Ravi said he wanted to "kidnap" me for the day. Somehow, these few days I had a number of people saying that to me...didn't know I have 'high kidnap-able qualities'.

Back to Dr. Ravi, he just whisked me off for another tea + makan session with him. Then he started talking about everything under the sun. One thing we mentioned was that he admires amazing figures, one example Jesus Christ. He says Jesus was a wonderful man and he admired that he sacrificed for the people. He also said Jesus never dies :)

It's always nice to meet people who respects and take the effort to understands about another's religion, made me feel ashamed of not appreciating Christ's sacrifice when I'm a christian myself.

He then said that no one is holy except God, not even priests. And he said one bunch of stuff I can't remember right now. The point is, Dr. Ravi is er, very unique person. The way he sees life is rather different from the normal person. He has his own way of interpreting life and sometimes it's a little unconventional. And he likes to talk in examples, sometimes very deep, kinda philosophical stuffs(which gave me headache to understand some :-s, but it's interesting to listen anyway). If you like meeting different people, talking to people with different views and have alot of patience to listen to his views and stories, have a chat with Dr. Ravi. Huh.

Ok. Finish. I didn't get enough sleep last night and feel like crap now :-S

Quick shoutout to Jole who arrived back safely to the land of Singkapoor from Obama-land. Jole's in the pink of health :D

Now I know what Ah Ping bought for me the other day from Disney Land Tokyo ("p), thanks to Jole. The metal piece thingy...Thanks Ah Ping!! Gahaahha...I know I was being "true friend" when I ask-3-ask-4(in chinese), hope I didn't pissed you off, but you know I greatly appreciate whatever you gave and the most precious gift from would, ofcourse, be our FRIENDSHIP :D :D *grins from mouth to mouth* *high-5 Ah Ping!!**



So, this Christmas Season, let me be thankful to God, not for the meagre Christmas gift that I've received(thanks Momma for the Miao0o0o bag, thanks Rachie for the Ipanema, thanks Sammie for letting me call you all sorts of name like how you call me >:( You owe me Prosperity Burger!!!) but for all the wonderful people I've met throughout my insignificant presence on Earth and all the relationships that I've shared with all these people including all old and new friends, fellow Girl Guides & Scouts, KTSL contestants, teachers, neighbours, bunch of ladies on the Internet, everyone, EVERYONE. I am THANKFUL :)

No comments:

 
Site Meter