Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Darkness Hour

So...I was feeling very shitty yesterday(3rd August) because I deserve to feel that way. Some mothafurker furked my day. I was furked up the rest of the day. So I just wasted myself. But I got really in the mood and in the zone, so I started writing...with someone particular in mind. Oh dear. I was so much in the zone that I felt completely embolden and completely drowned in it(I hope what I just said made sense). I almost texted the person what I wrote. But I was too Chickyn. Yar. Short one here.


In my hour of darkness I yearn for your warmth
But trouble to you I dare not bring on
So I keep it inside, behind a masquerade I hide
Plaster a smile, pretend everything's alright

In my hour of darkness I yearn for your warmth
The angel of sadness has tore down my door
My heart was melted like never before
I long for your touch oh, so much more.


Life is [insert favourite word of the day].

No comments:

 
Site Meter