Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Blissfool Chaos

My colours have faded into fourteen shades of grey
I lost my conscience along with the time of day
I’ve fallen into oblivion with nothing to grapple
My brain has lost function, ready to tumble

I stood in silence lost in a trance
You stood behind me without a single glance
I beckoned in silence for your warm embrace
You turned to listen but then walked away

My world is tossed into chaos, it slowly crumbled
I am not strong enough to comprehend, I struggled
My world is in disarray, priorities in a jumble
I am crushed and pinned under this burgeoning rubble

I reached out for a hand, for safety, for secure
I found you swimming further away even more
I tried to put forth my foot on a stable ground
But you have left my side without making a sound

I woke up to find my ethereal existence
I came to realise my own insignificance
I am to fight this battle only in solitude
But it was in your eyes that I found my fortitude.

-Kat-

Life is [insert favourite word of the day].

No comments:

 
Site Meter